Poll: Have you ever made a WWA / LWA entry?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff

ProZ.com Staff
Local time: 07:30
SITE STAFF
Nov 9, 2009

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "Have you ever made a WWA / LWA entry?".

This poll was originally submitted by Mariam Osmane

View the poll here

A forum topic will appear each time a new poll is run. For more information, see: http://proz.com/topic/33629

Gianluca Marras  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 16:30
Member (2008)
English to Italian
YES Nov 9, 2009

For some people I have worked with (colleagues) I think it is a way to let other potential clients know that they have worked to a certain standard. Leaving a positive comment about an outsourcer is extremely useful for other colleagues who have an idea about their potential clients, payments and so on.

[Edited at 2009-11-09 09:03 GMT]

Mohamed Mehenoun  Identity Verified
Algeria
Local time: 15:30
Member (2008)
English to French
+ ...
YES !! Nov 9, 2009

I always leave a comment after dealing with a client and directly ask him/her to do so. It's a very good way to have references for potential clients...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Have you ever made a WWA / LWA entry?

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €435 / $519
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €435 / $519 / £345 / ¥63000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search