Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Poll: Are you connected with some of your clients through social networking websites?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
Power Translate
Power Translate  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 09:14
English to German
+ ...
It is worthwhile to have a business page on Facebook or Twitter Apr 15, 2011

When I felt that I didn't get enough new business and the clients I had been working with for ages, had started to forget me, I sat down and thought about some new marketing strategies. Then I thought of how much, as a private individual, I like to keep in tough with the things I like on Facebook. Therefore I created my own business page on Facebook and have a business Twitter account. Within one month I received a big translation assignment from a new client who found me on Facebook.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Are you connected with some of your clients through social networking websites?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »