Poll: I am answering this poll:
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff

ProZ.com Staff
Local time: 21:34
SITE STAFF
May 5

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "I am answering this poll:".

View the poll results »

Teresa Borges
Portugal
Local time: 05:34
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Sitting at my desk May 5

I’m sitting at my desk; I tried a standing desk some years ago out of curiosity but my knees said no immediately; I’m one of those rare human beings who still have a “dumb” phone…

Muriel Vasconcellos

Ricki Farn
Germany
Local time: 06:34
Member (2005)
English to German
Other May 5

Sitting on the floor with a selfmade backrest, my keyboard and trackball on an appropriately shaped piece of plywood on my lap, and my PC monitors on something that wanted to be a coffee table (and has a drawer full of pretty rocks and seashells under its glass tabletop). This is a chairs-free workplace

Edit: Teresa (we posted at the same time), I'm in the "I only have a dumbphone" club with you. No shattered mobile
... See more
Sitting on the floor with a selfmade backrest, my keyboard and trackball on an appropriately shaped piece of plywood on my lap, and my PC monitors on something that wanted to be a coffee table (and has a drawer full of pretty rocks and seashells under its glass tabletop). This is a chairs-free workplace

Edit: Teresa (we posted at the same time), I'm in the "I only have a dumbphone" club with you. No shattered mobile screens for us!

[Edited at 2019-05-05 08:29 GMT]
Collapse

Muriel Vasconcellos
Teresa Borges

Silvia Di Profio  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2015)
English to Italian
+ ...
Sitting at my kitchen table... May 5

... waiting for a hailstorm to stop and for my tomato sauce to be ready , while I fine-tune my Proz.com profile according to the advices of Paul Urwin's last webinar...

Sarah Brodacz  Identity Verified
English to German
+ ...
Sitting in my armchair... May 5

...while my favourite football team is playing and the TV is turned on, and I am getting some administrative stuff done. This is okay because it's Sunday. I usually don't sit in this armchair when I am working. It is too comfortable and does not feel like work...

Wendy Streitparth  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2010)
German to English
+ ...
Well ladies, I can top you all so far! May 5

I'm lying on the sofa with my laptop on my lap and one eye on the snooker world championship! (Which is not my normal working set-up either!)

Ricki Farn

Vanda Nissen  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 14:34
Member (2008)
English to Russian
+ ...
Sitting in my recliner May 5

while enjoying a cup of tea:)!

Muriel Vasconcellos  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:34
Member (2003)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sitting at my computer May 6

Reading birthday wishes. I'm a Cinco de Mayo baby!

Ricki Farn

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: I am answering this poll:

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
Across Translator Edition and Across Language Server v7
Meet our brand new version and speed up your translation processes!

Deliver high-quality translations with our fast and secure solutions. You can also integrate machine translation and other third-party systems. The Across Translator Basic Edition is free for freelancers. Start now and discover new business opportuniti

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search