Poll: Do you hold a professional degree other than in translation?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
Local time: 07:27
SITE STAFF
Sep 13, 2005

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "Do you hold a professional degree other than in translation?".

This poll was originally submitted by Elías Sauza

View the poll here

A forum topic will appear each time a new poll is run. For more information, see: http://proz.com/topic/33629

Direct link Reply with quote

Dan Marasescu  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 16:27
Member (2003)
English to Romanian
+ ...
Alternative Sep 14, 2005

A more interesting question I think would be "Do you hold a professional degree other than in translation, languages or literature?". I have the feeling that the result would have been quite different.

Angela Arnone  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:27
Member (2004)
Italian to English
+ ...
My question is - what is a professional degree? Sep 14, 2005

It means nothing to me at all.
Also, it wasn't clear if the question intended - you have a degree in translation plus another one, or you have a "professional degree" and not a translation degree ....
Angela

Dan Marasescu wrote:

A more interesting question I think would be "Do you hold a professional degree other than in translation, languages or literature?". I have the feeling that the result would have been quite different.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Do you hold a professional degree other than in translation?

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search