Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
Jianjun Zhang
Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:39
English to Chinese
+ ...
Enthusiastic Sep 26, 2007

Every morning I started very early, about 3.30 or 4.00 o'clock. After a night's rest, I'm always feeling full of juice and ready to take any challenge in the new day

Juan Jacob
Juan Jacob  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 10:39
French to Spanish
+ ...
Didn't work... Sep 26, 2007

...today! What should I answer?
Went to a bike ride with some folks... mountains, forests, road curves... fantastic!
Oops, sorry for you who worked!

Marie Melinon
Marie Melinon  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 18:39
English to French
+ ...
Enthousiastic but not because of work ;) Sep 27, 2007

Hello everybody,

I was quite enthousiastic. I even didn't have to fight with myself to wake up!

However, it was not because of motivation to go and work!
I've just bought tickets for one of my favourite band gig in december. So, I was really happy!

Sometimes, you've got to plan happy things to get motivation for the day.

Have a nice day!
Regards,
Marie

Hilde Granlund
Hilde Granlund  Identity Verified
Norway
English to Norwegian
+ ...
stressed and mad... Sep 27, 2007

This has been an awful week. The ISP went down, Trados crashed, my Modem crashed, the ISP went down again...

grr
I have spent more time on the phone to various support- and helpdesks than doing anything else. The result is that I am behind on just about everything and that is not a good feeling.
I hope it is just a bad cluster and all over now.

Joelma Prado
Joelma Prado  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 13:39
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Really, Really enthusiastic! Sep 27, 2007

I am not a translator, yet, but I am working on it. My bosses at work decided it’s time to give me a chance! So right now I am starting a BIG one for an important client. Well, maybe soon my secretary days will be over, and at the age of 39 I’ll start all over again… new beginnings are SOOOOO exciting!

Jocelyne S
Jocelyne S  Identity Verified
France
French to English
+ ...
Enthusiastic, with a touch of (good) stress Sep 27, 2007

I'd say enthusiastic, but I'd have to admit that there was a small degree of "good stress" involved too (I voted yesterday, but I suppose the same could go for today).

On Tuesday I took over a rather complicated project from a colleague who's gone on vacation for two weeks. I'm always ready to rise to a challenge, but new projects are sometimes a bit stressful until I get into the swing of things.

Plus, this work has come in addition to my already quite heavy schedule.
... See more
I'd say enthusiastic, but I'd have to admit that there was a small degree of "good stress" involved too (I voted yesterday, but I suppose the same could go for today).

On Tuesday I took over a rather complicated project from a colleague who's gone on vacation for two weeks. I'm always ready to rise to a challenge, but new projects are sometimes a bit stressful until I get into the swing of things.

Plus, this work has come in addition to my already quite heavy schedule... That said, it's all very interesting and enough to keep me enthused.

Cheers,
Jocelyne
Collapse

Ricardo Pereira
Ricardo Pereira  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 17:39
Member (2006)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Tired... Sep 28, 2007

... and sleepy, and hungry.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: When you started working today, you were

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »