ajuda: :LOJINHA
Thread poster: Jane Lamb-Ruiz (X)
Jane Lamb-Ruiz (X)
Jane Lamb-Ruiz (X)  Identity Verified
French to English
+ ...
Dec 29, 2003

Eis o que aconteceu. Vou contar em ingles para ir mas rápido.

I answered a question on the word LOJINHA. There was a neutral and two agrees. The first agree was spgomes and the second was someone who got cut out of the page. Yes, cut out because someone was playing nasty games with the agrees/disagrees.

Would the person whose name was cut out please email me privately? Your answer was cut off by an ill-intentioned colleague and I am making a report about it. I need y
... See more

I answered a question on the word LOJINHA. There was a neutral and two agrees. The first agree was spgomes and the second was someone who got cut out of the page. Yes, cut out because someone was playing nasty games with the agrees/disagrees.

Would the person whose name was cut out please email me privately? Your answer was cut off by an ill-intentioned colleague and I am making a report about it. I need you to state that you made a comment and that now it has disappeared.

Thanx

[Edited at 2003-12-29 21:34]
Collapse

Gabriela Frazao
Gabriela Frazao  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 10:25
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Confesso que não percebo Dec 29, 2003

o que se passou.
Desconhecia completamente que qualquer pessoa pode cortar uma resposta de ajuda.
Não terá sido o próprio que a cortou/escondeu?
Bom, aqui deixo a pergunta.
Saudações
Gabriela

Jane Lamb-Ruiz wrote:

Would the person whose name was cut out please email me privately? Your answer was cut off by an ill-intentioned colleague and I am making a report about it. I need you to state that you made a comment and that now it has disappeared.

Thanx

[Edited at 2003-12-29 21:34]

Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:25
Spanish to English
+ ...
Only 2 categories of member can pull out an agree/disagree/neutral Dec 29, 2003

The person making the comment, who also has an edit/delete option, or a moderator, if the comment is insulting or otherwise personally directed. There are no hidden comments under "lohinja".

The moderator to contact is Rodolfo Beneyto.

[Edited at 2003-12-29 23:48]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ajuda: :LOJINHA

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »