ajuda: :LOJINHA
Thread poster: Jane Lamb-Ruiz (X)
Jane Lamb-Ruiz (X)
Jane Lamb-Ruiz (X)  Identity Verified
French to English
+ ...
Dec 29, 2003

Eis o que aconteceu. Vou contar em ingles para ir mas rápido.

I answered a question on the word LOJINHA. There was a neutral and two agrees. The first agree was spgomes and the second was someone who got cut out of the page. Yes, cut out because someone was playing nasty games with the agrees/disagrees.

Would the person whose name was cut out please email me privately? Your answer was cut off by an ill-intentioned colleague and I am making a report about it. I need y
... See more

I answered a question on the word LOJINHA. There was a neutral and two agrees. The first agree was spgomes and the second was someone who got cut out of the page. Yes, cut out because someone was playing nasty games with the agrees/disagrees.

Would the person whose name was cut out please email me privately? Your answer was cut off by an ill-intentioned colleague and I am making a report about it. I need you to state that you made a comment and that now it has disappeared.

Thanx

[Edited at 2003-12-29 21:34]
Collapse

Gabriela Frazao
Gabriela Frazao  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 15:04
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Confesso que não percebo Dec 29, 2003

o que se passou.
Desconhecia completamente que qualquer pessoa pode cortar uma resposta de ajuda.
Não terá sido o próprio que a cortou/escondeu?
Bom, aqui deixo a pergunta.
Saudações
Gabriela

Jane Lamb-Ruiz wrote:

Would the person whose name was cut out please email me privately? Your answer was cut off by an ill-intentioned colleague and I am making a report about it. I need you to state that you made a comment and that now it has disappeared.

Thanx

[Edited at 2003-12-29 21:34]

Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 16:04
Spanish to English
+ ...
Only 2 categories of member can pull out an agree/disagree/neutral Dec 29, 2003

The person making the comment, who also has an edit/delete option, or a moderator, if the comment is insulting or otherwise personally directed. There are no hidden comments under "lohinja".

The moderator to contact is Rodolfo Beneyto.

[Edited at 2003-12-29 23:48]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ajuda: :LOJINHA

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »