Mariana Rohlig Sa  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 21:09
Member (2012)
English to German
+ ...
Jun 18, 2012

Caros colegas,

Para além do seguro de responsabilidade profissional, também quero obter um seguro para garantir o rendimento em caso de doenças, etc. Existe esse tipo de seguro em Portugal para profissionais independentes?

Muito obrigada,
Mariana

Deborah do Carmo
Deborah do Carmo  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 20:09
Dutch to English
+ ...
Yes Jun 18, 2012

Sorry for replying in English, but yes this type of insurance exists in Portugal.

I was actually speaking to a friend of mine about it this weekend. She owns an insurance firm.

I went to visit her because she was involved in an accident last week. However, once she is back at work, in a week or two, she is going to get me some quotes, so if you are still interested then, I'll post the general detail here.

[Edited at 2012-06-18 12:10 GMT]

Mariana Rohlig Sa
Mariana Rohlig Sa  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 21:09
Member (2012)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jun 18, 2012

That would be great!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

seguro garantia do rendimento

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »