Can anybody provide contact info for the game translation: Dragon Nest, they already did Portugese
Thread poster: Riza Ertugrul

Riza Ertugrul  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 14:27
Turkish to English
+ ...
May 11

Hello everyone and pardon me for posting this in English.
I was just hoping that someone around here has applied for the Portugese translation of the game Dragon Nest (probably titled "Game translation 500k words") and they have the email address for the contact person lying around. I have missed the quoting deadline for the Turkish translation and now I am not able to display the email address. I really want to try my chances with this project as it is a big project which would benefit me financially as well as in career terms.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can anybody provide contact info for the game translation: Dragon Nest, they already did Portugese

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search