Thread poster: Amy Duncan (X)

Amy Duncan (X)  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 02:30
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Mar 4, 2007

Hi everybody,
I have a friend here in Rio de Janeiro who is looking for a native English-speaking teacher. He is Brazilian, and already speaks English, but needs help with conversation, grammar and accent reduction.

Thanks in advance!

Amy

Katarina Peters  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 23:30
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
English teacher Mar 4, 2007

If I were living in Rio right now (oxala!) I would apply...but I shall forward your posting to a friend there!

Amy Duncan (X)  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 02:30
Portuguese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, Katarina! Mar 4, 2007

This guy was my student, but I don't want to teach any more. I feel really bad, because he's such a nice person and we had become really good friends, so I really want to help him find someone else.

Amy

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Seeking English teacher

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search