Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I managed to find an answer on my own... I went back to the Google console and found that I had not yet ticked an "Enable" button. So do check your settings in the console if you have the same problem.
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum. To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »
Google Translate API accepted in Wordfast but does not kick in
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.
SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free