Identity verification in a powwow when no authorized member is attending it
Thread poster: Maria Belarra

Maria Belarra  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 00:16
French to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 29, 2004

As you know, in two weeks we are holding the first powwow in Zaragoza ever. (By the way, you are still in time to join Just sign in and drop me a line)

Many attendees were interested in having their identities verified. In principle, an authorized member is coming -our Parrot- but it's possible that she finally can't make it.

I asked what should I do to obtain permission to verify identities myself, as I had my ID verified last November. I was told that I had to send a Support Request, which I did, but I have not received an answer yet. Is something wrong? Can anyone tell me what should I do next?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 18:16
SITE FOUNDER
Replied offline... Apr 29, 2004

Have a nice time!

Maria Belarra  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 00:16
French to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a lot! Apr 29, 2004

Dorota Cooper  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:16
English to Polish
+ ...
Where do I find a Support Request? May 12, 2004

I am in a very similar situation - not sure if Magda will be able to make it to the powwow I am organising in Wroclaw Could you please supply a link to a relevant topic or explain what I should do?

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Identity verification in a powwow when no authorized member is attending it

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search