Powwow in Gurgaon, India (September 10th?)
Thread poster: gitacsurya (X)
gitacsurya (X)
gitacsurya (X)
Local time: 03:58
English to French
+ ...
Jun 21, 2004

Hi,
I'm rather new to proz but am planning a powwow in Gurgaon. So far only one person has responded.

I need to know how I can find out proz members in Delhi/Gurgaon and anything else about a powwow. I have been searching proz for info and have a fairly good idea.

As soon as I get 4-5 responses, I'll get cracking. The date is most probably in September when it is cooler. I promise good Southie fare (idlis, etc) and being in India, the thirst quenchers would have t
... See more
Hi,
I'm rather new to proz but am planning a powwow in Gurgaon. So far only one person has responded.

I need to know how I can find out proz members in Delhi/Gurgaon and anything else about a powwow. I have been searching proz for info and have a fairly good idea.

As soon as I get 4-5 responses, I'll get cracking. The date is most probably in September when it is cooler. I promise good Southie fare (idlis, etc) and being in India, the thirst quenchers would have to be some cola stuff (yuck)- will try for something more innovative!

More to the point, it is going to be exciting, stimulating and we can have video coverage/ news coverage.
PLEASE get in touch!
Bises à tous,
Gita

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-06-21 14:40]
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Powwow in Gurgaon, India (September 10th?)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »