Off topic: How to "launch" a Pow-Wow ?
Thread poster: Steredenn Offret

Steredenn Offret  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:03
English to French
+ ...
Oct 3, 2004

hello everyone, I do not know if that is the right place in the forum to ask such a question, but I'll try anyway. I live in Brittany, France, and I would like to meet other translators in that area. Since I'm "relatively" new to proZ I am not so sure about how to "launch" a Pow Wow. Could you help me please? Thanks to all of you.
Steredenn

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 13:03
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Hi Oct 3, 2004

I moved your post to the Powwows forum.

To propose a Powwow you must go to the "Community" tab, chose "Powwows" and then "Propose a Powwow".
You have to enter the place and the date and wait for an agreement.

In order to be considered a Powwow it must have at least 5 people, but you can change the date or meet anyway, the first thing is to propose and then you see.

Good luck with yours

Claudia

Steredenn Offret  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:03
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Oct 3, 2004

Thank you very much Claudia, I will try to gather a few people in the West of Franceicon_smile.gif

Steredenn

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

How to "launch" a Pow-Wow ?

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search