I made a mistake...
Thread poster: CeciliaMontano

CeciliaMontano  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:59
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 30, 2005

Dear Henry and everybody,
I made a terrible mistake trying to organize a powwow in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The problem is that I posted it twice because the I misdated the first one. I didn't realise I was able to edit the date, so I made a new powwow. How can I delete the wrong powwow? Here's the link http://www.proz.com/powwow/781

Thanks in advance!!

Cecilia.

xxxMihai Badea  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Member (2004)
English to Romanian
+ ...
Submit a support request Nov 30, 2005

Dear Cecilia,

Although the Proz staff monitors the fora, the quickest way to draw their attention on your issue would be to submit a support request.

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 21:59
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Thank you Mihai Dec 1, 2005

It's the very right answericon_smile.gif

Moderators follow the forums, but technical changes must be done by programmers and the only way to be sure of catching their attention is sending a Support Request. And you'll get an answer, for sure.

Claudia

CeciliaMontano  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:59
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks!! Dec 1, 2005

Finally I managed to arrange everything. The powwow will take place the date I've had in mindicon_smile.gif

Thank you once again!! Cecilia.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

I made a mistake...

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search