I made a mistake...
Thread poster: CeciliaMontano
CeciliaMontano  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:30
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 30, 2005

Dear Henry and everybody,
I made a terrible mistake trying to organize a powwow in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The problem is that I posted it twice because the I misdated the first one. I didn't realise I was able to edit the date, so I made a new powwow. How can I delete the wrong powwow? Here's the link http://www.proz.com/powwow/781

Thanks in advance!!

Cecilia.

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxMihai Badea  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Member (2004)
English to Romanian
+ ...
Submit a support request Nov 30, 2005

Dear Cecilia,

Although the Proz staff monitors the fora, the quickest way to draw their attention on your issue would be to submit a support request.

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Thank you Mihai Dec 1, 2005

It's the very right answer

Moderators follow the forums, but technical changes must be done by programmers and the only way to be sure of catching their attention is sending a Support Request. And you'll get an answer, for sure.

Claudia

CeciliaMontano  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks!! Dec 1, 2005

Finally I managed to arrange everything. The powwow will take place the date I've had in mind

Thank you once again!! Cecilia.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

I made a mistake...

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search