Steffen Pollex (X)
Steffen Pollex (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:20
English to German
+ ...
Aug 21, 2007

Dear colleagues,

Since I will be in Munich between Sep 01 and Sep 16, 2007,

I would like to use the occasion to see some of you in person finally.

I will be happy if you will be able to join the powwow planned for Sep 08 in Munich:

http://www.proz.com/powwow/1619

I know it is quite on short notice, but I think it is better to meet on
... See more
Dear colleagues,

Since I will be in Munich between Sep 01 and Sep 16, 2007,

I would like to use the occasion to see some of you in person finally.

I will be happy if you will be able to join the powwow planned for Sep 08 in Munich:

http://www.proz.com/powwow/1619

I know it is quite on short notice, but I think it is better to meet on short notice than to never meet at all.

I do not plan to have a formal agenda - just for having a talk and a beer.

However, suggestions, also for locations, are welcome.

Steffen
Collapse

Cristina Koe (X)
Cristina Koe (X)  Identity Verified
German to Italian
+ ...
Powwow in Munich sept 08 Aug 21, 2007

Hallo Steffen
I'm new here in KudoZ (just 3 days)and of course I'd like to meet some colleagues. I'm just not 100% sure to have time on that day. What time would you like to suggest? Can I come with my husband? Unfortunately I don't know much of Munich, I just know the restaurant "Gast" in Gasteig in Rosenheimerstr. and that could be nice.
Please keep me updated.
Cristina

Vito Smolej
Vito Smolej
Germany
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Hi Steffen Aug 21, 2007

Do you realize that Wiesen begins ("ozapf is...") on sept 22nd? In view of this absolutely relevant (and ... hurrumph... well known) fact, would you reconsider your dates (g)?

Nun, im Ernst ....leider kann ich nicht mitmachen - bin bis 22 weg.

Evi Wollinger
Evi Wollinger  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2003)
English to German
+ ...
Schade, so nahe.... Aug 22, 2007

Hallo Steffen,

Ich habe München gelesen und mich gleich gefreut, wäre schon schön, endlich einmal ein paar 'Prozianer' aus/in Deutschland zu treffen, noch dazu so nahe an meiner Heimatstadt.
Am 2. September ziehe ich dauerhaft wieder nach Deutschland, aber ich glaube am 8. schaffe ich noch kein 'normales' Treffen. Etwas später wäre toll...

Gruss,
Evi

Sorry, I should have replied in English. Well, one way or another it is just a little bit
... See more
Hallo Steffen,

Ich habe München gelesen und mich gleich gefreut, wäre schon schön, endlich einmal ein paar 'Prozianer' aus/in Deutschland zu treffen, noch dazu so nahe an meiner Heimatstadt.
Am 2. September ziehe ich dauerhaft wieder nach Deutschland, aber ich glaube am 8. schaffe ich noch kein 'normales' Treffen. Etwas später wäre toll...

Gruss,
Evi

Sorry, I should have replied in English. Well, one way or another it is just a little bit too early in September for me. Later would be great, if that would be possible.

[Edited at 2007-08-22 01:41]
Collapse

Steffen Pollex (X)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Ihr könnt ja noch mal eins machen zur Wiesen Aug 22, 2007

Ich bin leider wirklich nur bis zum 15. oder 16. September in München und wollte die Gelegenheit zumKennenlernen nutzen.

Wäre schade, wenn Ihr nicht kommen könnt, aber der 08./09. September ist das einzige Wochenende, dass ich diesmal selbst wahrnehmen kann.

Daher wäre es ungünstig für mich, das Datum zu ändern.

Aber wir können natürlich folgende Arbeitsteilung vereinbaren:

1. Ich bestelle den Tisch
2. Ihr feiert.

... See more
Ich bin leider wirklich nur bis zum 15. oder 16. September in München und wollte die Gelegenheit zumKennenlernen nutzen.

Wäre schade, wenn Ihr nicht kommen könnt, aber der 08./09. September ist das einzige Wochenende, dass ich diesmal selbst wahrnehmen kann.

Daher wäre es ungünstig für mich, das Datum zu ändern.

Aber wir können natürlich folgende Arbeitsteilung vereinbaren:

1. Ich bestelle den Tisch
2. Ihr feiert.

Collapse

Steffen Pollex (X)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Hello Christina! Aug 22, 2007

If you wish to attend, please, register at the given URL:

http://www.proz.com/powwow/1619.

This does not impose an obligation to attend.

But I will know then how many people are willing to come, the closer the date will be.

And I will be able to send emails with news on the event (location, time, etc.)

to all potential participants at once.

Thank you - I hope to welcome to your 1st Powwow

Steffen

Cristina Koenig wrote:

Hallo Steffen
I'm new here in KudoZ (just 3 days)and of course I'd like to meet some colleagues. Please keep me updated.
Cristina

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Powwow in Munich proposed for Sep 08, 2007

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »