Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Powwow: Buenos Aires - Argentina

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Buenos Aires - Argentina".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
SITE STAFF
Platinum membership discount Dec 14, 2001

Hello all!

Thanks for all your hospitality during my stay. I had a great time at the powwow and in Argentina in general...and I was very pleased to see us all looking so good in the Clarin!

I want to let you all know that I have asked Clarisa to serve as a representative for ProZ.com in Buenos Aires, and she has agreed. Please share with her any suggestions that you have for the site, or local activities/promotion that you think would benefit the community. Also, if you
... See more
Hello all!

Thanks for all your hospitality during my stay. I had a great time at the powwow and in Argentina in general...and I was very pleased to see us all looking so good in the Clarin!

I want to let you all know that I have asked Clarisa to serve as a representative for ProZ.com in Buenos Aires, and she has agreed. Please share with her any suggestions that you have for the site, or local activities/promotion that you think would benefit the community. Also, if you are interested in Platinum membership, you can purchase it from Clarisa for a discounted rate of $100 (instead of $120).

Other than that, have a nice time tomorrow. I miss Argentina (and the pizza...) and wish I could be there. Send photos. (Sorry, Andrea!)

Henry
Collapse

Gabriela Tenenbaum (X)
Gabriela Tenenbaum (X)  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 03:50
English to Spanish
+ ...
nota de Clarín Dec 14, 2001

Chicas: ya que no creo que pueda asistir mañana #:((, ¿alguien que tenga scanner, podría mandarme la nota de Clarín? Compré el diario ese día, pero parece que el suplemento de Informática no llega hasta aquí. Espero que la pasen súper-bárbaro, nos veremos en otra oportunidad. Hope so! Muchas gracias!
Gaby #:)

Eleonora Hantzsch
Eleonora Hantzsch  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:50
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Desde Bariloche. Dec 15, 2001

Me encantaría poder estar y conocerlos, más aún después de leer los comentarios de la primera reunión. Pero lamentablemente estoy muy lejos, y no es fácil viajar en estas fechas. Suerte para hoy y espero poder estar en algún próximo encuentro.

Clarisa Moraña
Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:50
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Gracias, Eleonora Dec 15, 2001

Muchas gracias, Eleonora.
Espero que sigamos en contacto mediante estos medios electrónicos que tantas distancias acortan. Seguramente tendremos oportunidad de conocernos en persona.
Un abrazo electrónico, Clarisa

Clarisa Moraña
Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:50
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
¡Powwow sorpresa! Jan 24, 2002

Colegas, David Melendez Tormen anda de vacaciones por aquí en Argentina y en estos días está por caer en Buenos Aires, creo que mañana jueves o pasado viernes, no tengo la fecha exacta. ¿Le organizamos un Powwow sorpresa en El Tortoni? Les aviso el día que llegue. No quiero poner el anuncio por Proz para que él no se entere. Yo me encargo de llevarlo, Uds. de darle la sorpresa.

Saludos,

Clarisa Moraña

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Buenos Aires - Argentina

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »