Powwow: Phoenix, Arizona - United States

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Phoenix, Arizona - United States".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Dierk Seeburg  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:38
German to English
+ ...
ProZ.com Native Speaker Interview Dec 2, 2001

Dear fellow translator,
Please let the Phoenix powwow organizer (Dierk at http://www.proz.com/?sp=mailsend&id=818) know, if you are interested in being interviewed in a ProZ.com Native Speaker Interview, thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

German to English
+ ...
time and place Feb 14, 2002

Fellow powwowers!
The time has rapidly approached on us, our powwow is only days away! Please send me suggestions on where you would like to meet and at what time.
One suggestion already made is to meet at a nice bookstore that has a little cafe attached, e.g. Barnes & Noble, or maybe at a Coffee Plantation, where we could meet in the early evening, e.g. 6-7 pm (to give those of us a little time who went out of town for the long weekend).
Please make your suggestions ASAP, and invite lots of people and bring your significant other! Thanks to you all!
I'm really looking forward to meeting you all!
Cheerio,
Dierk
Phoenix Powwow Organizer

German to English
+ ...
meeting time & place Feb 18, 2002

Hi all,
Well, I did not get much feedback as to when and where to meet, so here is where we will meet:
Coffee Plantation at 680 South Mill Avenue in Tempe.
Hope to see you all there! Don't forget to bring a picture ID, if you want to have your identity verified, thanks!
Cheerio,
Dierk

German to English
+ ...
meeting time & place Feb 18, 2002

Hi all,
Had some trouble with the last message, so here I go again, just in case:
Well, I did not get much feedback as to when and where to meet, so here is where we will meet:
Place: Coffee Plantation at 680 South Mill Avenue in Tempe.
Time: 7:30 pm
Hope to see you all there! Don't forget to bring a picture ID, if you want to have your identity verified, thanks!
Cheerio,
Dierk

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Phoenix, Arizona - United States

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search