Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Powwow: milano - Italy

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: milano - Italy".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Kimmy
Kimmy
Local time: 21:23
Italian to English
+ ...
Oops! Nov 22, 2002

Sorry guys! I have been flat out this week and now I'm at home with the dreaded lurghy (read: influenza")...........!
I'm keen for a reschedule! I also like the sound of the Antonella'a suggestion! I'm always in for some fantastic crostini!!!!!

Richard Hall
Richard Hall  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:23
Italian to English
+ ...
I also Nov 22, 2002

would very much like to meet you all, but can't make today. What about next Friday?

artemisia (X)
artemisia (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:23
English to Italian
+ ...
Well, well... Nov 22, 2002

It seems we have to postpone again, but I dont mind (Hermann Hesse would say: "the desire of pleasure is the pleasure itself!").
What I am wondering is why waiting until Friday... How about next Tuesday or Wednesday around 6.30 (or even earlier if you can make it) at Caffé della Pusterla?

Richard Hall
Richard Hall  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:23
Italian to English
+ ...
Good idea Nov 24, 2002

This Tuesday or Wednesday. Earlier than 6.30 pm is fine. Caffe della Pusteria sounds good.

Michele Neylon
Michele Neylon
Italy
Spanish to English
+ ...
hmmm Nov 24, 2002

Where exactly is Caffe della Pusteria? Metropolitana?

artemisia (X)
artemisia (X)  Identity Verified
English to Italian
+ ...
What's up? Nov 25, 2002

The "Caffé della Pusterla" is located at Via De Amicis 24 (MM green: S.Ambrogio).
Shall we fix a meeting for tomorrow Tuesday Nov 26 at 6 pm? Or for next Thursday same time?

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: milano - Italy

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »