Powwow: Austin, Texas - United States

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Austin, Texas - United States".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

xxxinterptext
English to French
+ ...
Interesting... May 10, 2004

Interpretext is an agency based in Houston; however, I may be in Austin for a meeting around 14.6.04. If this happens, then I'd be more than happy to stop by the powwow.

Jacques Weber

Stephanie Mitchel  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:48
French to English
June 14? May 16, 2004

Hi Austinites,

I see the date has been set to June 14... that's a Monday. Is any of you going to be available?

Stephanie

United States
French to English
Please contact me. May 26, 2004

Hello again. I need you all to email me directly at fr-file@texas.net to let me know whether you are interested in meeting on June 14. So far I am envisioning an informal get-together over drinks in the early evening. Let me know what you think about that. I need to hear from everyone by June 1st. Thanks for your help.

Stephanie

United States
French to English
Scheduling May 29, 2004

Hi, I'm afraid that June 14 is not viable for me after all - sorry Jacques... will you be in town on either the 13th or 15th? And what about the rest of you?

United States
French to English
June 13! Jun 4, 2004

OK! I hope this reaches you all. Jacques Weber has informed me that he may be able to make it on Sunday evening, June 13. I say we meet for a drink and a chat at the Driskill Hotel bar. This is not just a bar, but a cozy and posh seating area as well, on the second floor of the Driskill at 6th Street and Brazos. See www.driskillhotel.com if you're not familiar with it. I will be there as of 6:00 p.m. so that I can stake out one of the couch areas, more conducive to conversation. And please... let me know if you are planning on coming, so I can look out for you!

United States
French to English
Tomorrow's PowWow Jun 12, 2004

Hello all!

Tomorrow, as promised, I will be in the Driskill bar area on the second floor as of 6 p.m. Not to be cloak-and-daggery, but I'll be wearing something red. Don't forget, you can also phone me if you're not sure.

If no one has shown up or called me (mobile 512-468-3900) by 7 p.m., I will be leaving to go to an audition. Of course, if someone does show up by 7, I'll stick around!

I really hope to meet as many of you as can make it.

Stephanie
Note new e-mail: francofile@earthlink.net

United States
French to English
Next time? Jun 14, 2004

I hope my directions were clear. I was there by myself from 6:00 to 7:00. Oh well, maybe next time.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Austin, Texas - United States

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search