https://www.proz.com/forum/powwows/165715-powwow_nottingham_united_kingdom.html

Powwow: Nottingham - United Kingdom

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Nottingham - United Kingdom".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Mattijs Warbroek
Mattijs Warbroek  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 04:02
Swedish to Dutch
+ ...
Venue Jan 7, 2010

Hi all,

Thanks for your interest in this Powwow, I hope we will have a pleasant afternoon.

As mentioned earlier, the venue will be the Orange Tree pub in Nottingham, which is close to Victoria Shopping Centre. Their website
... See more
Hi all,

Thanks for your interest in this Powwow, I hope we will have a pleasant afternoon.

As mentioned earlier, the venue will be the Orange Tree pub in Nottingham, which is close to Victoria Shopping Centre. Their website is http://www.orangetree.co.uk/. You can find a map here: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=ng14fq

I will come earlier to have lunch and to try and claim the large table in the back. In any case, please look out for the Powwow sign! My mobile number is 07876121234 if you want to reach me.

Hopefully see you Saturday!
Mattijs

PS. Please update your attendance tomorrow evening so I will know what numbers to count on.
Collapse

Languageman
Languageman  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:02
German to English
+ ...
Hola Jan 11, 2010

Hope you all had a fun day out, shame to just miss you. Great to see so many folk got together, well done Mattijs and all. You\'ll be pleased to know that even on the Costa del Sol we couldn\'t escape the snow entirely!
Hasta luego,

Stephen y Sarah

Dierk Widmann
Dierk Widmann  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 04:02
English to German
Curses Jan 12, 2010

I did not dare come over as more snow was forecast... And in the end, there was no snowfall for another day.

Glad that the powwow was a success, though. Until next time, in hopefully less wintery conditions!

Martin Clowes
Martin Clowes  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:02
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Apologies Jan 12, 2010

Sorry I couldn't make it in the end (unexpected family commitments). Hope all went well and hope to be available for the next one.

Kind regards,

Martin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Nottingham - United Kingdom

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »