Powwow: Chicago - United States

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Chicago - United States".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

doctor_suz  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:27
Member (2006)
German to English
+ ...
ID verification Aug 15, 2006

The Proz were kind enough to contact me; I am allowed to verify ID's at the powwow following the conditions proz.com sent me:

* You must only VID members you have MET IN PERSON.
* They must show you a photo ID
* They must show their real name on their profile pages (otherwise there is no way you can verify them online).
* Vidding another member verifies only their identity--you are verifying that a real person with this name exists. It has nothing to do with whether someone is a good translator.

Direct link Reply with quote

doctor_suz  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:27
Member (2006)
German to English
+ ...
tonight's meeting Aug 21, 2006

Hi all -

I'll work to be there on or a bit ahead of time; since this can be like a blind date in the Nth degree, I decided on a red T-shirt under an orange and white (mostly orange) sweatshirt, with a pink raincoat over the chair, just for good measure . Hope the weather holds and we can go for an outdoor table.

Later and bests, Susanna

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Chicago - United States

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search