Powwow: Chicago - United States

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Chicago - United States".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

doctor_suz  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:25
Member (2006)
German to English
+ ...
ID verification Aug 15, 2006

The Proz were kind enough to contact me; I am allowed to verify ID's at the powwow following the conditions proz.com sent me:

* You must only VID members you have MET IN PERSON.
* They must show you a photo ID
* They must show their real name on their profile pages (otherwise there is no way you can verify them online).
* Vidding another member verifies only their identity--you are verifying that a real person with this name exists. It has nothing to do with whether someone is a good translator.

doctor_suz  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:25
Member (2006)
German to English
+ ...
tonight's meeting Aug 21, 2006

Hi all -

I'll work to be there on or a bit ahead of time; since this can be like a blind date in the Nth degree, I decided on a red T-shirt under an orange and white (mostly orange) sweatshirt, with a pink raincoat over the chair, just for good measure . Hope the weather holds and we can go for an outdoor table.

Later and bests, Susanna

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Chicago - United States

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search