Powwow: New York - United States

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: New York - United States".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

yugoslavia
United States
Local time: 08:25
English to Spanish
+ ...
I'm sorry that I missed you today May 6, 2010

Dear colleagues,

I'm really sorry that I missed all of you. I was working at an interpretation assignment in Long Island that started at 3:30 pm. I arrived in Manhattan late and in the train station they gave me the wrong directions to get there as a result I arrived in the wrong area of Manhattan and the meeting was already over.

I hope that all of you enjoyed the meeting.

I will be glad to meet all of you individually in another ocassion. Feel free to e-mail me at gtriangle45@aol.com

Thanks.
Yugoslavia

ElliCom  Identity Verified
Member (2009)
German to English
+ ...
I'm so sorry too May 6, 2010

Dear linguists and colleagues

I was just about to write the same note. I had to attend a family event that came up in the last minute. I thought I'd still make it, but unfortunately that didn't happen.

I would have loved to get to know you and share experiences - especially since I've only recently started doing this full time.

If any of you have the time and inclination, I would be pleased to meet you one on one or in another group meeting. I can be reached at elli@ellistrauss.com

Hope you had a great time - and thanks to Koen van Gilst for organizing this.

Elli

Marga Dorao  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
Me too! May 6, 2010

Dear all,

I am sorry I couldn't make it either, I hope you had a great time, and if you do meet again, here's my e-mail: margadoraom@gmail.com.

Best,

Marga

Elisa Noetinger  Identity Verified
United States
English to Spanish
I just saw this thread! May 7, 2010

Hello everyone!

I just moved to Jersey City, so I would be very interested to meet next time! My email is elinoetinger@gmail.com

Thanks!

Elisa

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: New York - United States

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search