Powwow: New York - United States

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: New York - United States".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

yugoslavia
United States
Local time: 07:51
English to Spanish
+ ...
I'm sorry that I missed you today May 6, 2010

Dear colleagues,

I'm really sorry that I missed all of you. I was working at an interpretation assignment in Long Island that started at 3:30 pm. I arrived in Manhattan late and in the train station they gave me the wrong directions to get there as a result I arrived in the wrong area of Manhattan and the meeting was already over.

I hope that all of you enjoyed the meeting.

I will be glad to meet all of you individually in another ocassion. Feel free to e-mail me at gtriangle45@aol.com

Thanks.
Yugoslavia

Direct link Reply with quote

ElliCom  Identity Verified
Member (2009)
German to English
+ ...
I'm so sorry too May 6, 2010

Dear linguists and colleagues

I was just about to write the same note. I had to attend a family event that came up in the last minute. I thought I'd still make it, but unfortunately that didn't happen.

I would have loved to get to know you and share experiences - especially since I've only recently started doing this full time.

If any of you have the time and inclination, I would be pleased to meet you one on one or in another group meeting. I can be reached at elli@ellistrauss.com

Hope you had a great time - and thanks to Koen van Gilst for organizing this.

Elli

Marga Dorao  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
Me too! May 6, 2010

Dear all,

I am sorry I couldn't make it either, I hope you had a great time, and if you do meet again, here's my e-mail: margadoraom@gmail.com.

Best,

Marga

Elisa Noetinger  Identity Verified
United States
English to Spanish
I just saw this thread! May 7, 2010

Hello everyone!

I just moved to Jersey City, so I would be very interested to meet next time! My email is elinoetinger@gmail.com

Thanks!

Elisa

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: New York - United States

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search