Powwow: Mexico - Mexico

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Mexico - Mexico".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

eski  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 23:53
Member (2008)
Spanish to English
+ ...

Reporter? Jun 1, 2010

Hi Marcos:
As the organizer, could you inform me of what I'd need to be one of the reporters at the pow-wow?
Thanks,
eski

Marjory Hord
Mexico
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mejoraremos! Jun 27, 2010

Como buenos mexicanos, la llamarada de petate? Espero que la proxima vez se pueda cumplir mejor, y espero si estar! Por lo menos avise que no podia ir.

UNILEXIS
English to Spanish
+ ...
Buena organización, esperemos mayor participación para la próxima ... Jul 1, 2010

Afortunadamente pude asistir, y aunque la asistencia fue escasa, los temas y convivencia me parecieron muy interesante.

Muchas gracias a Marcos por la organización, en realidad todo estuvo muy bien, el lugar, la comida y el precio. Ojalá se mantenga esa buena organización aunque claro que con más participación.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Mexico - Mexico

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search