PROZ.COM COVID-19 RESOURCE CENTER
Access Covid-19 jobs, answer relevant terminology questions, read industry news and more.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Powwow: Brisbane - Australia

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Brisbane - Australia".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Ekaterina Kamlovskaya  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 20:03
English to Russian
+ ...
11-11.30 am Dec 13, 2011

Trinh Do wrote:

Please confirm asap.

Perfect! I'll be there.

Kaiya J. Diannen  Identity Verified
Australia
Member (2008)
German to English
Can't do mornings Dec 13, 2011

Hi everyone, I'm sorry but I just can't do mornings. My ideal time window would be somewhere between 3-6, but Indooroopilly presents its own challenges. Maybe next time!

Australia
English to Russian
+ ...
Can't do mornings Dec 13, 2011

Janet Rubin wrote:

Hi everyone, I'm sorry but I just can't do mornings. My ideal time window would be somewhere between 3-6, but Indooroopilly presents its own challenges. Maybe next time!

Could we possibly find another time and place to suit everyone? Though I will be busy from 3pm to 4pm on that day.

Australia
Member (2008)
German to English
Afternoons... Dec 13, 2011

Since I work nights (often awake till 6am), it's generally very difficult for me to get anywhere before 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Sometimes I can take time off from work - evenings - but probably not any time in the very near future because of I've now got two rather involved projects on my plate.

I have plans for this coming Monday afternoon (Dec. 19), but other than that I should be relatively flexible as far as afternoons go, and possibly more flexible for evenings after the Xmas h
... See more
Since I work nights (often awake till 6am), it's generally very difficult for me to get anywhere before 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Sometimes I can take time off from work - evenings - but probably not any time in the very near future because of I've now got two rather involved projects on my plate.

I have plans for this coming Monday afternoon (Dec. 19), but other than that I should be relatively flexible as far as afternoons go, and possibly more flexible for evenings after the Xmas holiday. Of course, after the holidays the weekends will be a little freer as well - after 2pm
Collapse

Australia
English to Russian
+ ...
Shall we change for the next week then? Dec 14, 2011

I am free till 22-23/12.

Australia
English to Russian
+ ...
Another option Dec 15, 2011

What about next week?

Australia
Member (2008)
German to English
I would still like to meet... Dec 15, 2011

I was waiting to see if anyone else answered, but sadly no one has. There are still a few more days before/between the holidays, and I'm still interested if anyone else is. If we can't do it now, we can always start planning for January!

Australia
English to Russian
+ ...
I would still like to meet... Dec 15, 2011

Janet Rubin wrote:

I was waiting to see if anyone else answered, but sadly no one has. There are still a few more days before/between the holidays, and I'm still interested if anyone else is. If we can't do it now, we can always start planning for January!

What about this weekend? Alternatively, next week?

Australia
Member (2008)
German to English
Weekend/Next Week Dec 16, 2011

I could make some time this Sunday afternoon/evening, or even any afternoon Tues-Fri. I'm right near a train line that goes straight to South Bank/CBD, so either of those locations would actually be a little better for me than the originally suggested Indooroopilly. Just say the word!

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Brisbane - Australia

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search