https://www.proz.com/forum/powwows/243547-powwow_dubai_united_arab_emirates.html

Powwow: Dubai - United Arab Emirates

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Dubai - United Arab Emirates".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Matteo Ippoliti
Matteo Ippoliti
United Arab Emirates
Local time: 19:40
English to Italian
+ ...
FACEBOOK PAGE!! Feb 18, 2013

You can also register on our Facebook Event page:

http://www.facebook.com/events/215481365264023

Matteo Ippoliti
Matteo Ippoliti
United Arab Emirates
English to Italian
+ ...
Powwow in Dubai - Change of date - Saturday 16 March 2013 Mar 13, 2013

The meeting will take place on 16th March at 2.30pm in Dubai at the DIFC branch of Shakespeare and co., which is located near the DIFC Ritz Carlton Hotel, in between Financial Center and Emirates Tower Metro Station. Below you will find the details and a link to a Google map.

For any question please feel free to contact me via email ([email protected]) or telephone (0557526650).

AL ATTAR BUSINESS TOWER
Sheik Zayed Road, in between DIFC and Emirates Towers
... See more
The meeting will take place on 16th March at 2.30pm in Dubai at the DIFC branch of Shakespeare and co., which is located near the DIFC Ritz Carlton Hotel, in between Financial Center and Emirates Tower Metro Station. Below you will find the details and a link to a Google map.

For any question please feel free to contact me via email ([email protected]) or telephone (0557526650).

AL ATTAR BUSINESS TOWER
Sheik Zayed Road, in between DIFC and Emirates Towers Metro Stations
Telephone: +971 4 3311757
Fax: +971 4 3312979
www.shakespeareandco.ae/

http://goo.gl/maps/CTDL2

JOIN THE EVENT ON FACEBOOK TOO:

Collapse

Matteo Ippoliti
Matteo Ippoliti
United Arab Emirates
English to Italian
+ ...
Powwow in Dubai - Change of date - Saturday 16 March 2013 Mar 13, 2013

AL ATTAR BUSINESS TOWER
Sheik Zayed Road, in between DIFC and Emirates Towers Metro
... See more

AL ATTAR BUSINESS TOWER
Sheik Zayed Road, in between DIFC and Emirates Towers Metro Stations
Telephone: +971 4 3311757
Fax: +971 4 3312979
www.shakespeareandco.ae/

http://goo.gl/maps/CTDL2

JOIN THE EVENT ON FACEBOOK TOO:

Collapse

PowWow follow-up Mar 18, 2013

It was a pleasure to meet you yesterday afternoon and many thanks to Cinzia and yourself for arranging the Proz PowWow yesterday. I really enjoyed the afternoon and thought this was a good way of meeting other people involved in the translation industry and hearing their stories, thoughts and views.

Matteo Ippoliti
Matteo Ippoliti
United Arab Emirates
English to Italian
+ ...
Thank you Phil! Mar 18, 2013

Thank you Phil for coming and sharing useful tips with SDL Studio. It was also interesting to hear your opinion on the future of Machine Translation and post-editing.

Ghalib Masri
Ghalib Masri
English to Arabic
+ ...
It was a great powwow. We need more in future. Mar 18, 2013

Hi Matteo and all friends,

It was a valuable meeting and unforgettable experience. It was my great pleasure to see and talk to you all. I think such powwows have great benefit for all of us. They enlighten and empower, and also give one good friends like you. We need to have more such get-togethers in the future. I appreciate the great effort and attention exerted bu Matteo to make this meeting a success. Looking forward to the next powwow.

Ali Mohamad (X)
Ali Mohamad (X)  Identity Verified
United Arab Emirates
English to Arabic
+ ...
Thanks for the opportunity Mar 19, 2013

It was a pleasure meeting you all. Thanks Matt for orchestrating it, and Cinzia thank you very much for being the gathering dynamo. We should do this more often.

Nada Ahli
Nada Ahli  Identity Verified
United Arab Emirates
English to Arabic
Thanks Matteo for the opportunity ! Mar 19, 2013

Attending a powwow for the first time, I had a wonderful experience. I look forward to attending future gatherings. Thank you Matteo for your efforts in organizing the event.

Matteo Ippoliti
Matteo Ippoliti
United Arab Emirates
English to Italian
+ ...
Thank you! Mar 23, 2013

We'll try to organize another powwow at the end of the year!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Dubai - United Arab Emirates

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »