Powwow: Liverpool - United Kingdom

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Liverpool - United Kingdom".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Claire Titchmarsh  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:26
Member (2013)
Italian to English
+ ...
Change of plan! Perhaps not curry Sep 20, 2013

Hello! Having recently moved back to my native land I was keen to meet up with translators living in the area. But the last Liverpool powwow seems to date back to 2011, where are you all hiding?!

Late Sept/early Oct will be the Liverpool Festival of Comedy. My original idea was to visit the Spice Lounge for a curry but having read recent web reviews this is perhaps not a good ideaicon_confused.gif

Alternative venue: Leaf Cafe on Bold Street for a natter + cup of tea + cake, early afternoon. There is also a (free) event at the Museum of Liverpool that afternoon, on the theme of why Scousers are funny.

I'm quite happy to receive other ideas, there are plenty of things to do in and around Liverpool on a weekend ... please post your creative suggestions belowicon_biggrin.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Liverpool - United Kingdom

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search