Trent Zummallen wrote:
There is pretty major storm warning on tonight. Does anyone know if the organizers of the event itself will cancel? Is there a contact number of someone in the group who can tell us if it a go/nogo? Alternatives? In any case, I'm off to mauerpark just know, defying the weather forecast a bit, and would appreciate an sms update: 0162 4642 606.
Thanks for the info! Yes, looks like it could get nasty later on. However, I went last weekend and they maintained the concert despite the rain.
If it gets really bad, we could go to directly to:
If it is not so bad, we can stick it out and then go to the Brauhaus Mitte.
My number is +33 630980621. Please SMS if you have any questions!
Bring your umbrella and a plastic bag to sit on