Powwow: Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Andrej Fric
Andrej Fric  Identity Verified
Slovenia
Local time: 18:27
Member (2011)
German to Slovenian
+ ...
Informal gathering with translators of Saigon / Ho Chi Minh City Nov 21, 2018

This is my first Powwow, organized in a foreign country, so please bear with me and help me prepare a wonderful evening for all of us.

[Edited at 2018-11-21 22:17 GMT]

Andrej Fric
Slovenia
Member (2011)
German to Slovenian
+ ...
Friday 21.12. is approaching rapidly Dec 15, 2018

Hello everybody.
Thank you all for expressing your interest.
In order to organize this event as smoothly as possible, I would like to ask you for some support.
Any ideas where it would be nice to organize the event? I have a few venues in mind in D1 but I would like to hear your suggestions too.
So far there are 7 of us, who will (hopefully) attend. Please feel free to invite your colleagues, who would also be interested to join.
You can contact me via email (andrej.fr
... See more
Hello everybody.
Thank you all for expressing your interest.
In order to organize this event as smoothly as possible, I would like to ask you for some support.
Any ideas where it would be nice to organize the event? I have a few venues in mind in D1 but I would like to hear your suggestions too.
So far there are 7 of us, who will (hopefully) attend. Please feel free to invite your colleagues, who would also be interested to join.
You can contact me via email ([email protected]), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/andrej.fric.169) or Viber/Whatsapp +38668182125.
Please try to confirm your attendance in coming days and inform your colleagues.
I am so glad that I will be able to meet some new friends from our field.
Collapse

Andrej Fric
Slovenia
Member (2011)
German to Slovenian
+ ...
Well, Dec 19, 2018

since nobody (nobody!) confirmed the attendance, I am cancelling the event. I'm a bit disappointed.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »