Thread poster: Colin Ryan (X)
Colin Ryan (X)
Colin Ryan (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:10
Italian to English
+ ...
Jun 10, 2008

Hi all
I'm looking for past papers for the Trinity Institute of Linguists Diploma in Translation, French to English. Preferably recent papers.

I should (and would) order them straight from IoL, but they don't take credit cards and I don't have a UK bank account to draw a cheque on. (If a moderator is reading this, please note that I definitely WOULD buy them from the IoL but they are making it nigh on impossible for me to do so).

You can contact me via email or th
... See more
Hi all
I'm looking for past papers for the Trinity Institute of Linguists Diploma in Translation, French to English. Preferably recent papers.

I should (and would) order them straight from IoL, but they don't take credit cards and I don't have a UK bank account to draw a cheque on. (If a moderator is reading this, please note that I definitely WOULD buy them from the IoL but they are making it nigh on impossible for me to do so).

You can contact me via email or through Proz messages or via thought-transference, or whatever.
Colm
Collapse

mjsmyth
mjsmyth  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jun 11, 2008

[Edited at 2008-06-11 10:38]

Karen Stokes
Karen Stokes  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:10
Member (2003)
French to English
Credit cards to be accepted Jun 12, 2008

Hi,

I do a lot of work with the IoL so I raised this with the Examinations department yesterday. As you probably know, past papers come not from the IoL itself but from the printers. The Institute has contacted the printers and they are going to start accepting credit cards - this is being set up now. If I get a date from them I will let you know.

Best,

Karen

Colin Ryan (X)
Colin Ryan (X)  Identity Verified
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Wow, thanks! Jun 12, 2008

Karen Stokes wrote:

Hi,

I do a lot of work with the IoL so I raised this with the Examinations department yesterday. As you probably know, past papers come not from the IoL itself but from the printers. The Institute has contacted the printers and they are going to start accepting credit cards - this is being set up now. If I get a date from them I will let you know.

Best,

Karen

Thanks, Karen, I greatly appreciate that! That'll make my life a whole lot easier.
Colm

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Seeking past papers, IoL DipTrans, FR>EN

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »