Seeking past papers, IoL DipTrans, FR>EN
Thread poster: Colin Ryan
Colin Ryan  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:44
Italian to English
+ ...
Jun 10, 2008

Hi all
I'm looking for past papers for the Trinity Institute of Linguists Diploma in Translation, French to English. Preferably recent papers.

I should (and would) order them straight from IoL, but they don't take credit cards and I don't have a UK bank account to draw a cheque on. (If a moderator is reading this, please note that I definitely WOULD buy them from the IoL but they are making it nigh on impossible for me to do so).

You can contact me via email or through Proz messages or via thought-transference, or whatever.
Colm

Direct link Reply with quote

mjsmyth  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jun 11, 2008

[Edited at 2008-06-11 10:38]

Karen Stokes  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:44
Member (2003)
French to English
Credit cards to be accepted Jun 12, 2008

Hi,

I do a lot of work with the IoL so I raised this with the Examinations department yesterday. As you probably know, past papers come not from the IoL itself but from the printers. The Institute has contacted the printers and they are going to start accepting credit cards - this is being set up now. If I get a date from them I will let you know.

Best,

Karen

Colin Ryan  Identity Verified
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Wow, thanks! Jun 12, 2008

Karen Stokes wrote:

Hi,

I do a lot of work with the IoL so I raised this with the Examinations department yesterday. As you probably know, past papers come not from the IoL itself but from the printers. The Institute has contacted the printers and they are going to start accepting credit cards - this is being set up now. If I get a date from them I will let you know.

Best,

Karen

Thanks, Karen, I greatly appreciate that! That'll make my life a whole lot easier.
Colm

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Seeking past papers, IoL DipTrans, FR>EN

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search