Thread poster: SilviuM

SilviuM
Romania
Local time: 02:29
Romanian to English
+ ...
Dec 8, 2008

Fellow Prozians,

I've returned hic et nunc with a slightly more difficult matter to attend to: a study on language.
Here's the story: a friend of mine (i.e., English native speaker - American -) just finished a thesis on the types of language that are used in TV gameshows intended for children and/or adult audiences. So, as she finished it, she'd like now to learn of linguists that did similar comparisons between these two types; a comparison of comparisons, in other words.icon_smile.gif

Could you help me?

Thanks!

SilviuM
Romania
Local time: 02:29
Romanian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Unanswerable? :-) Jan 5, 2009

Well, it seems that I asked the question and that the Prozians just can find the answer for it... Anyway, it's kinda late now for it.

Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Study comparison

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search