Suggestions for Masters in Translation or Interpreting in Madrid
Thread poster: Alison Woods

Alison Woods

Local time: 22:47
Spanish to English
Dec 12, 2008

I would like to get my Master in Translation and/or Interpreting at a university in Spain. I have heard that CLUNY, Universitat de Vic, and La Laguna have good programs. Has anyone studied there or heard anything about these programs? Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

Local time: 03:47
English to Spanish
+ ...
I did a week's refresher course with teachers from: Dec 12, 2008

Universitat Rovira i Virgili - Masters in Translation and Localization
Localidad: Teléfono y Fax:
Plaça Imperial Tàrraco, 1, Tarragona, 43005, España Tel.: +34 97 755 85 69
Postgraduate translation courses, both face-to-face and Online: - Masters in Translation and Localization (500 hours, 2 years, f2f). - Postgrad Diploma in Translation and Localization (300 hours, 1 year, f2f). - Postgrad Certificate in Technical Translation and Electronic Tools (50 hours, 10 weeks, 100% online). - Postgrad Certificate in Editing and Revising in English (40 hours, 8 weeks, 100% online).

I enjoyed the course and found them friendly helpful and their expertise flawless.

Here is the link to their page, I hope it helps:

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Suggestions for Masters in Translation or Interpreting in Madrid

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search