Courses translation of legal documents Spanish-Dutch
Thread poster: Marga Demmers
Marga Demmers  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 15:29
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
Jan 20, 2009

A few days ago I received the announcement of two courses that will be organized in Ávila (the local campus of the Universidad de Salamanca, Spain) for (sworn) translators Spanish-Dutch dedicated to the translation of legal documents.
The first one 'Español policial y legal' is from 20 to 30 april inclusive, the second one 'Español para el derecho civil' is from 4 to 15 May inclusive. They are announced as practical courses in which translations will be discussed and excursions will be organized.
For more information please contact Guido Vennix:
- by telephone: +31 26 4462837
- by email: guido.vennix@wxs.nl.

As I am considering taking part in one of the courses, I would like to hear your comments if you have already followed these lessons in previous years. Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Courses translation of legal documents Spanish-Dutch

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search