translation degree in the USA or any other countries but Italy - English-Italian as main combination
Thread poster: Mara Ballarini

Mara Ballarini  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 03:04
Member (2006)
English to Italian
+ ...
Nov 19, 2009

Hi everyone,

First of all, I hope I'm in the right forum.

I have a friend who's looking at studying translation in the USA but we're having trouble finding a University offering English-Italian translation courses (his mother tongue is Italian and he's probably looking at doing Spanish as a third language).
Since we've had so much trouble finding something, he's now looking at other countries, any countries (but Italy)... We know there's something in London (although he's not really keen on going back there) and in two Universities in Adelaide and Victoria in Australia. Does anyone know if there's anything else around? His A language is Italian, B English, and let's say C Spanish.

Thanks in advance for any input!

Mara

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

translation degree in the USA or any other countries but Italy - English-Italian as main combination

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €435 / $519
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €435 / $519 / £345 / ¥63000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search