Off topic: Where should I start?
Thread poster: manastasiya

manastasiya
United States
Local time: 18:19
Jan 21, 2011

I want to become RussianEnglish interpreter. What options do I have? Can anyone tell me if there are any self-study programs available?

Thank you for your help.

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 03:19
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Information needed Jan 21, 2011

I am quite sure colleagues in that combination will be interested in knowing about your present training/education level, experience, background, etc. Tell us a bit more about you please, so that people can tell you what steps you can do next.

Good luck!

Patrick.D
Local time: 03:19
Russian to English
+ ...
Zip files...rrrr Jan 22, 2011

Your virtually empty profile (but that's ok, my profile is also still "work in progress") does seem to have a resume lurking in there - but its some strange Zip file. Who do think could be bothered with that - what's wrong with an good old 'doc.' or even a PDF??

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where should I start?

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search