Thread poster: Maria Rakovskaya

Maria Rakovskaya  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 15:31
English to Russian
+ ...
Sep 21, 2011

Dear colleagues,

A friend of mine is in the process of writing master's thesis in Philology. She badly needs the native English speakers to answer about 10 questions in regards to their world perception. We live in Moscow and managed to find few of English natives, but this is not enough for the research.

You will NOT need to fill in any personal information (only age and sex for scientific purposes).
If anybody is willing to help, please write to kosycheva@mail.ru

Thank you!

Henry Hinds  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:31
English to Spanish
+ ...
Link Sep 22, 2011

Just put a link to the survey here so we can access it directly, I'm sure you will get better response.

Maria Rakovskaya  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, Henry! Sep 22, 2011

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately she has no link for now, the form is in Word doc, but we'll try to arrange something.

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 14:31
English to Czech
+ ...
What about Surveymonkey Sep 22, 2011

Hi Maria,
try Surveymonkey.com; it's free and if your questionnaire only has ten questions, it shouln't take you much time to get it online.

Marina Shkil
English to Russian
link Sep 22, 2011

Dear friends,

Thank you so much for your assistance and ideas. There's a link to my questionnaire
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NDWSW3L

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 14:31
English to Czech
+ ...
Ehm... Sep 22, 2011

...copy-pasting from Word, that's not exactly what I was talking about.
Simply create a survey on Surveymonkey using text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons. Should be actually easy enough.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Participation in questionnaire for master's thesis

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search