Ketty Federico  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 15:15
Member (2011)
German to Italian
+ ...
Jun 5, 2012

Hi everyone,

as I plan on having a bit more free time after the summer season, I'd like to invest some resources in terms of time and commitment into a specialization course.

I am currently working in Frankfurt and what I am looking for would be something specific dealing with Localization or even better a course of legal translation or technical translation.

As you can see, I'm open to different options and I'd need your help (especially of the German colleagues) to see where I can look for such courses. Ehm, it goes without saying I'd need something which I could attend in the evening or on weekends. I still work, I'd just like to further specialize.

Thanks a lot for any of your suggestions.

urbom
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:15
German to English
+ ...
BDÜ Jun 5, 2012

Have you checked out the listings under "Seminare" on the BDÜ's website?
http://www.bdue.de/

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Specialization courses in Frankfurt am Main

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search