Ideas in phd translation English/Arabic
Thread poster: Emma21
Apr 10, 2013

Hi
I just finished my MA in Translation and I am interested in a phd in translation. I would like my work to be practical and consist of actual translation beside research but I can not find a topic . My languages are English/Arabic. any suggestions will help me decide. Thanks

TargamaT team  Identity Verified
Syria
Local time: 21:58
Member (2010)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Scientific translation challenges Apr 10, 2013

Hi Emma,

Scientific/technical translation challenges have not been explored that much in En-Ar translation.

Let me know if you like to work on this topic.

Oussama

Emma21
TOPIC STARTER
Phd in translation topics Apr 11, 2013

Hi Oussama

Thank you very much for your suggestion, I will research around the subject and if I decided to something in this field I will contact you with my ideas.

Thank you
Emma

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Ideas in phd translation English/Arabic

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search