Thread poster: Parrot

Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 20:19
Member (2002)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 8, 2004

Due to seasonal demand, I am posting an extensive list of translation/interpreting/TS schools in Australia | Austria | Belarus | Belgium | Brazil | Canada | Chile | China | Czech Republic | Denmark | Egypt | Finland | France | Germany | Greece | Hungary | Ireland | Israel | Italy | Jordan | Lebanon | Netherlands | New Zealand | Norway | Poland | Portugal | Russia | South Africa | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland | Taiwan | Turkey | UK | Uruguay | USA.

This is by no means complete and has been compiled on the basis of Internet presence.

Direct link Reply with quote

Lucinda  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:19
Member (2002)
Dutch to English
+ ...
Thanks a bunch, Parrot! Oct 8, 2004

This is an extensive list.

Lucinda

Terry Gilman  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2003)
German to English
+ ...
Thanks, Parrot. Oct 8, 2004

While many of your posts here have received little or no comment, they are definitely appreciated. People like me are no doubt leary about posting "just" thanks, but I would like to go back to school in the spring, at least part time, so this is very relevant.

[Edited at 2004-10-08 09:42]

Derek Gill Franßen  Identity Verified
Germany
German to English
+ ...
Thanks! Oct 8, 2004

Terry Gilman wrote:

While many of your posts here have received little or no comment, they are definitely appreciated.
[Edited at 2004-10-08 09:42]

I second that! Thank you Parrot.

Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2002)
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
All of us need refreshers Oct 8, 2004

Not even the best can sit on their laurels. (I'm going back to school myself this year).

And while this is not exactly a freebie or a chance to get honorific credentials (though I've found some on this list), it's one way of making things easier...

Claudia Mattaliano  Identity Verified
Member (2006)
German to Italian
+ ...
At least... Oct 8, 2004

... one more school in Milan... the one I attended

http://www.scuolecivichemilano.it/ssml/ssml.htm

Have a nice weekend!
Claudia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Schools for Translation/Interpreting/Translation Studies

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search