Thread poster: SuhyunBaik

SuhyunBaik
Canada
Local time: 02:08
English to Korean
+ ...
Mar 10, 2015

Hello,

I 'm worried if this topic is not suitable for translation community, but I have no other source to ask.
I'm interested in technical writing, and really eagle to learn it. I found some of few on-line courses offered by education center of universities(not many, etc Concordia university and some of institution in Toronto).
So I want to know these on-line courses are helpful to learn technical writing, or if there is somebody who already took these kind of course, plz recommend me some.

Thanks!icon_wink.gif

Cristóbal del Río Faura  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 08:08
English to Spanish
+ ...
tekom Mar 10, 2015

You may want to check this at the European Association for Technical Communication:

http://www.technical-communication.org/

They have an online training and certification program (TCTrainNet).

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Training for technical writing

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search