Certificate in Legal/Judicial translation and Interpretation from the ESIT in Paris
Thread poster: Jeffrey Henson
Jeffrey Henson
Jeffrey Henson
France
Local time: 10:30
Member (2015)
French to English
Apr 13, 2015

Hello all,

I would like to have some feedback from anyone who might have obtained the "Diplôme Universitaire de Traducteur-Interprète Judiciaire" from ESIT in Paris.

http://www.univ-paris3.fr/du-traducteur-interprete-judiciaire-127462.kjsp?RH=1257522045619

I'd be interested to know what you thought of the
... See more
Hello all,

I would like to have some feedback from anyone who might have obtained the "Diplôme Universitaire de Traducteur-Interprète Judiciaire" from ESIT in Paris.

http://www.univ-paris3.fr/du-traducteur-interprete-judiciaire-127462.kjsp?RH=1257522045619

I'd be interested to know what you thought of the classes, the workload outside of class, what this diploma seems to have brought you in terms of credibitilty, marketability, etc. Generally, I'd just like to know if you recommend this program and if it seems to have been worth the investment (time and finances).

Many thanks !
Jeff

[Edited at 2015-04-13 09:02 GMT]

[Edited at 2015-04-13 09:41 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Certificate in Legal/Judicial translation and Interpretation from the ESIT in Paris

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »