MA Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara
Thread poster: xxxreannonlochn
xxxreannonlochn
Spanish to English
Apr 14, 2006

Has anyone heard of or participated in this program before? (Master's in translation and interpretation)

I'd love to hear from someone who went through the program or perhaps knows someone who did.

Any input would be appreciated!

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxLia Fail  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 15:54
Spanish to English
+ ...
master's degrees in Spain Apr 15, 2006

reannonlochner wrote:

Has anyone heard of or participated in this program before? (Master's in translation and interpretation)

I'd love to hear from someone who went through the program or perhaps knows someone who did.

Any input would be appreciated!

As far as I know, a 'master's degree' is not a recognised qualification as far as the Spanish poweres that be are concerned. The only qualifications recognised by teh state are 'licenciaturas' and 'doctorados'.

Rosa Maria Duenas Rios  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:54
Guadalajara, Mexico? Apr 15, 2006

Hi Lia,

I am afraid that reannonlochner forgot to indicate that (s)he is probably referring to Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara, in Jalisco, Mexico. As far as I know, there is no Universidad Autónoma in Guadalajara, Spain, but I might be wrong.

Following is the link to the master (s)he is referring to:
http://www.uag.mx/postgrado/mtraint.htm

[Edited at 2006-04-15 01:05]

xxxreannonlochn
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
Yes, Guadalajara Mexico Apr 15, 2006

Yes, I was referring to the program in Mexico. The web link you provided is the correct program. Now that we have the right school and country established (sorry about that), does anyone have any input?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MA Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search