Thread poster: Tradico

Tradico
France
Local time: 18:47
English to French
+ ...
Aug 19, 2014

Hi all !

I was hoping I could get a little help here since my project manager isn't online to help me...

Here is the thing : I was given a post-editing job with WORDFAST.
They gave me the wordfast file to post edit, along with 2 TMs (one from the client, one from the agency, the 1st one being the priority).

Problem is : I cannot confirm any segment (I tried Alt+down, Alt+Space, Alt+Enter, nothing works).

I think the problem is from the TM : they are in "Ready Only" mode. I unchecked the ready only box, applied the changes, but when I open the open menu again, rhe Read Only box is checked again !

Could someone help me on this ?

I have to deliver the project in 10 hours for 3k words to post edit so I have time, but I am stuck for now...

Tradico
France
Local time: 18:47
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I figured it out. Aug 20, 2014

I have the solution for the problem now, so I am adding it here in case someone would be in the same situation in the future.

The source of the problem is : my PRO version of Wordfast is a DEMO version.

So, I had to create my own TM and add it to the other TM I was working on.

I am now able to confirm the segments with Alt+down.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast : internal error, impossible to confirm segments

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search