Looking for a proofreading pal
Thread poster: Marta Bordons Martínez

Marta Bordons Martínez
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 3

Hi, everyone!

I'm a Translation student from Spain. As I'm translating my first assignments from Spanish to English I would love to have some help before handing them over. I need somebody who can proofread some of them and, in exchange, I would love to do the same with their works to Spanish.

To sum up: I'm looking for translators who could help to double check my translations to English and I could help with their translations to Spanish.

Thank you very much for your time and interesticon_biggrin.gif

Marta Bordons

Valérie Ourset
Spain
Local time: 10:28
Member (Feb 2018)
English to French
+ ...
Have you tried to look for.. Jun 6

Hello Marta,

Have you tried to find out if there is a SP to ENG translators or vice versa group in Facebook? One exists in one of my language pairs and there have been translators willing to help younger translators there... Just a point of view...

Kind regards,
Valerie.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a proofreading pal

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search