Thread poster: Marta Bordons Martínez
Marta Bordons Martínez
Marta Bordons Martínez
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 3, 2018

Hi, everyone!

I'm a Translation student from Spain. As I'm translating my first assignments from Spanish to English I would love to have some help before handing them over. I need somebody who can proofread some of them and, in exchange, I would love to do the same with their works to Spanish.

To sum up: I'm looking for translators who could help to double check my translations to English and I could help with their translations to Spanish.

Thank you very
... See more
Hi, everyone!

I'm a Translation student from Spain. As I'm translating my first assignments from Spanish to English I would love to have some help before handing them over. I need somebody who can proofread some of them and, in exchange, I would love to do the same with their works to Spanish.

To sum up: I'm looking for translators who could help to double check my translations to English and I could help with their translations to Spanish.

Thank you very much for your time and interest

Marta Bordons
Collapse

Valérie Ourset
Valérie Ourset
Spain
Local time: 05:55
English to French
+ ...
Have you tried to look for.. Jun 6, 2018

Hello Marta,

Have you tried to find out if there is a SP to ENG translators or vice versa group in Facebook? One exists in one of my language pairs and there have been translators willing to help younger translators there... Just a point of view...

Kind regards,
Valerie.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a proofreading pal

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »