Cooperation - Who wants to share TRANSLATION experience with me?
Thread poster: Elena Matei
Elena Matei
Elena Matei
Local time: 12:59
English to Romanian
+ ...
Jan 31, 2005

Working in the field of TRANSLATION is demanding and motivating. Working with different-nationality translators may be quite useful and wonderful. Who wants to share experience with me?

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-01-31 15:42]

olimpia martinelli
olimpia martinelli
Local time: 11:59
English to Italian
+ ...
I would be glad Jan 31, 2005

I would be glad to... I have been working in the translation field for three years now and always look for people to work with and cooperate. Btw my language pairs are: Eng-Ita; Fra-Ita...
Keep in touch!!!
Olimpia

ace-translation
ace-translation  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Sure... Feb 1, 2005

Hello,
Great idea, I registered as a free-lancer a few months ago and would be glad to start a cooperation with you. My pairs: ENG>FR ; ITA>FR. I will start with Romanian at the end of February... will certainly need your help...
Any plan ?

Valentina Cafiero
Valentina Cafiero  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2005)
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
Hi Feb 1, 2005

Hi Matei,

My languages combinations are: En-it and Sp-it. I would like to work with you. If you need more information, don't hesitate to contact me whenever you want.

Regards,

Valentina

Bib
Bib
Spanish to French
+ ...
oui, mais point trop Feb 1, 2005

Je ne suis plus traducteur de métier pour des raisons professionnelles et familiales.

Mais je n'en reste pas moins passionné par les langues

English > French
Spanish > French
et éventuellement l'inverse.

Compte tenu de ma charge de travail et des besoins de ma famille, je veux bien donner un petit coup de main sur des mots ou des expressions (à la Kudoz !) mais je ne peux travailler sur des pages entières.

Paola Dentifrigi
Paola Dentifrigi  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
Servus! Feb 4, 2005

matei wrote:

Working in the field of TRANSLATION is demanding and motivating. Working with different-nationality translators may be quite useful and wonderful. Who wants to share experience with me?

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-01-31 15:42]

Whata a coincidence, I am just translating a BIG document from Romanian into Italian.
Romanian is my passion, although I graduated in Polish.
I studied it at Uni and in Cluj.
I could let you know if an acency requires a transaltion into Romanian (it happened, but I translate JUST into my mother tongue) and you could do the opposite for me, I mean RO > IT.
As you can see from my profile, I am also an interpreter and on Monday I might interpret for Romanians in Rome

Cheers!

Paola

Elena Matei
Elena Matei
Local time: 12:59
English to Romanian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I am very glad Feb 7, 2005

I am very glad to know you and I would like to hear many things about your work as an interpreter for a Romanian group.
I am looking forward to receiving news from you,Elena

María Gianetto
María Gianetto
Argentina
Local time: 06:59
English to Spanish
I am from Argentina Feb 7, 2005

Dear friends,

I am very glad to be able to share some experiences with you. I have been translating for about three years now and I find this job very interesting. I have met really nice people in this profession. Proz has really helped me a lot, especially with the translation of some phrases and being able to know more colleagues.
I look forward to continuing hearing from you.

See you

chessi
chessi
English to Romanian
For Matei Jul 26, 2005

HI Matei,
I live in Spain and am both translator and interpreter from English into Spanish,English into Romanian,Spanish into Romanian.
If you need a hand you can count on me.Please comntact me at:[email protected]
Thank you.Have a nice day!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cooperation - Who wants to share TRANSLATION experience with me?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »