Off topic: Looking for free translation journal sites ('Try accurapid')
Thread poster: satish krishna itikela

satish krishna itikela  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 03:20
Member (2011)
English to Telugu
+ ...
Feb 6, 2004

Hello Every one,

I want to know that are there any sites which publishes journals for translators and translations in which they give tips and suggestions about translation and matters related to transalation, and one more thing as iam middle class person i could not purchase the international journals i want to know are there any journal publishing houses which can send their journals to me free of cost. I will be thankful if any one help in this matter.
Advance thanks to all.
Regards
Devi satish.

Direct link Reply with quote

chica nueva
Local time: 10:50
Chinese to English
Translation Journal Feb 6, 2004

Try: http://accurapid.com/journal/

satish krishna itikela  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 03:20
Member (2011)
English to Telugu
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for your kind help Feb 6, 2004

satish itikela wrote:

Hello Every one,

I want to know that are there any sites which publishes journals for translators and translations in which they give tips and suggestions about translation and matters related to transalation, and one more thing as iam middle class person i could not purchase the international journals i want to know are there any journal publishing houses which can send their journals to me free of cost. I will be thankful if any one help in this matter.
Advance thanks to all.
Regards
Devi satish.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for free translation journal sites ('Try accurapid')

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search