Mats Wiman  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 18:50
Member (2000)
German to Swedish
+ ...

Oct 19, 2004

Marina Karlsson has asked me to convey the following:

"I also want to ask you to thank all the tranlators from från ProZ.com (Swedish, Norwegian, English and the TCR-list) who have signed a letter to me, who have sent forum postings and who have participated in the joint flower homage to Hans at his funeral. The ProZ.com wreath was so fine.

I was very moved by the fact that so many have reacted so strongly and have become so sad att Hans's decease. I will always remember Hans forever and now I know that he will live on in the grateful memory of his colleagues.

For me it is now very hard. All my thoughts circle around Hans and things we wanted to do together and our time passed - which will never come back.

Marina Karlsson"

Marinas ProZ.com profile page:
http://www.proz.com/pro/15852

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Marina Karlson thanks you all

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search