final solution reached
Thread poster: Sarah Brenchley

Sarah Brenchley  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:36
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 6, 2005

Hi,
I was wondering whether it would somehow be possible to include some form of request to the poster so that they could report on the solution they finally came up with. It often happens that I see a posting on a forum that I would like to know the solution to or would like to know what happened in the end. This could be either by asking the poster to report on the final solution or a way of bookmarking the postings I am interested in.

Direct link Reply with quote

Jesús Marín Mateos  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:36
English to Spanish
+ ...
It already exists... Jul 6, 2005

Hi Sarah,
On the top of each thread/forum there is an e-mail tracking system. If you tick the All Posts and update the system will send you a reminder everytime there is a new addition and therefore you can read it bit by bit or at the end if you want to keep one of the reminders.
I hope that helps.
Kind regards,
Jesus Marin

Sarah Brenchley  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:36
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jul 6, 2005

Great - I wondered what that was for. Thanks for your help, Jesús.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

final solution reached

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search