Wallet towards Platinum
Thread poster: Sogifted

Sogifted  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:57
Hebrew to English
+ ...
Nov 30, 2005

Can I apply my Wallet toward my Platinum membership? and what is the usual membership when not on "special"?

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 05:57
English to German
+ ...
Wallet payments are possible - check with ProZ.com staff for details Nov 30, 2005

Hi,
Can I apply my Wallet toward my Platinum membership?

Yes - provided that the wallet balance is sufficient to cover the payment, this is one of the options available in the Platinum upgrade/extension process.

If you wish to use your wallet balance as part-payment, submit a Support Request (choose Billing/Payments), indicating your preference.

and what is the usual membership when not on "special"?

Full Platinum membership is normally USD/EUR 120 p.a.

HTH, Ralf

Sogifted  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:57
Hebrew to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Platinum Special? Dec 1, 2005

"what is the usual membership when not on "special"?[/quote]

Full Platinum membership is normally USD/EUR 120 p.a."
So, please explain, what is the special membership at this time, until Dec 15?

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 00:57
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
The special Dec 1, 2005

As I understand the following, the special offer is that you get 13 months + more:

We are providing incentives for you to join now.

To encourage you to go platinum before 2006, we are running a membership campaign now through December 15. The incentives are:

- Membership until 2007: If you join in November, you will be a full member until the start of 2007 (i.e. you will receive a month-and-a-half of free membership).
- No transaction fees: Transaction fees will be waived on platinum payments made during the campaign (so that you save on credit card purchases, wire transfers or any other means of payment)
- Chance to win a trip: A lottery will be held and one person who renews or becomes a member during the campaign will win a free trip to a ProZ.com conference next year (in Europe or Buenos Aires).

Hope it helps

Claudia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wallet towards Platinum

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search